Lagenbone Chicken Soup Recipe
LAGENBONE CHICKEN SOUP
Prepare one piece of Lagenbone, raw herbs of Fu Ling 12g, Huang Qi 10g, Dang Gui 7g, pork ribs 600g, carrots 30g, fresh gingers 15g, soy sauce, crystal sugar, sesame oil, and vinegar.
- Wash the raw herbs thoroughly and put them into the pot. Cook the raw herbs and decoct one and half bowl of water into one bowl or herbal soup.
- Cut gingers and carrots into slices.
- Marinate the ribs with soy sauce, vinegar, and gingers for 30 minutes.
- Fry the ribs until they become golden yellow.
- Add some oil into the pot and stir-fry the gingers. Put half bowl of water, fried ribs, herbal soup from step 2, carrots inside and add the soy sauce and crystal sugars until the rib soup become thick. Then put the Lagenbone and a little sesame oil.
*Sometimes, a slightly offensive smell will be found in the soup. It is a normal situation because of the animal ingredients in Lagenbone.
This information is only for the related medical professionals, not recommended for the public.