Terms and Conditions for Sunten.com Loyalty Rewards Program:
- Eligibility: The Sunten.com Loyalty Rewards Program (the "Program") is open to individual customers who are 18 years or older and who reside in the United States or Canada, excluding distributors, schools, volume discounts, and/or resellers. Sunten.com reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- Enrollment: Customers who wish to participate in the Program must create an account at Sunten.com. By enrolling in the Program, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Ways to Earn Points: Participants can earn points in the following way:
- Placing an online order: Participants will earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases made online at Sunten.com. Points will be credited to the participant's account after the online order is shipped. Please note that points are accumulated on online orders only and are not available for purchases made in-store or over the phone.
- Exclusions: Points are not available for distributors, schools, volume discounts, and/or resellers.
- Redemption: Participants can redeem their points for rewards on Sunten.com. Rewards may include discounts on future purchases, free products, or other benefits as determined by Sunten.com. Participants may only redeem points in the increments and for the rewards specified on Sunten.com. Rewards are subject to availability.
- Point Expiration: Points earned in the Program will expire after 12 months of inactivity on the participant's account. Sunten.com reserves the right to modify or eliminate the expiration policy at any time.
- Termination: Sun Ten may terminate a participant's enrollment in the Program at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to violation of these Terms and Conditions or fraudulent activity. Sun Ten also reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Program at any time without notice.
- Changes: Sun Ten reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Continued participation in the Program after any such modifications shall constitute consent to such modifications.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
By participating in the Program, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sunten.com customer service.