Ingredient: Bai-zhu atractylodes rhizome (bai zhu).
Pin-Yin: Bai Zhu
English: White Atractylodes
- Atractylodis macrocephalae Rhizoma
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica (Bensky et al.)
- Sweet, warm, bitter
- Stomach, spleen
- Tonifies the spleen and supplements the qi
- Dries dampness caused by spleen deficiency
- Stabilizes the exterior
- Not recommended for those with internal heat caused by yin deficiency
Commonly Found In:
- Ginseng & Atractylodes Formula, Hoelen & Atractylodes Combination, Magnolia & Atractylodes Combination etc.
FUNCTIONS: Supplements spleen, tonifies qi, dries dampness, delivers water, harmonizes stomach and spleen, controls diaphoresis, prevents miscarriage.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.