Bupleurum | 柴胡
Practitioners: Please LOGIN to view wholesale price. This item can only be purchased by a licensed practitioner. Find a practitioner
Ingredient: Bupleurum root (chai hu).
Pin-Yin: Chai Hu
- Bupleuri Radix
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica (Bensky et al.)
- Bitter, acrid, cool
- Gallbladder, liver, pericardium, triple burner
- Resolves lesser yang disorders
- Spreads liver qi
- Raises liver qi
- Supports the circulation of blood
- Not recommended for those when true yin has been severely damaged.
- Not recommended for those with hyperactivity of liver yang.
Commonly Found In:
- Bupleurum & Peony Formula, Dang Gui & Bupleurum Formula, Minor Bupleurum Formula, etc.
FUNCTIONS: Resolves surface, disperses heat, dissolves liver congestion / Shao Yang disorders, disperses stagnancy, raises yang qi.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.