Ingredient: Citrus peel (chen pi) (Pericarpium citri reticulatae).
Pin-Yin: Chen Pi
English: Citrus Peel
- Citri reticulatae Pericarpium
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica (Bensky et al.)
- Warm, aromatic, bitter, acrid
- Spleen, stomach, lung
- Regulates the qi and corrects the middle
- Disperses dampness and phlegm
- Helps alleviate stagnation
- Use cautiously with those who have heat from excess
Commonly Found In:
- Ginseng & Astragalus Combination, Platycodon & Fritillaria Combination, Bupleurum, Citrus & Pinellia Formula, etc.
FUNCTIONS: Regulates qi, strengthens spleen, dries moisture, transforms phlegm.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.