Ingredient: Sichuan lovage rhizome (Chuan xiong).
Pin-Yin: Chuan Xiong
- Chuanxiong Rhizoma
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica (Bensky et al.)
- Warm, acrid
- Gallbladder, liver, pericardium
- Stimulates the blood
- Encourages the flow of qi
- Extinguishes wind
- Reduces pain
- Use cautiously with those who are pregnant or are prone to blood loss
- Not recommended for those who have fire caused by a deficiency in yin
Commonly Found In:
- Cnidium & Chiang-huo Combination, Cnidium & Tea Formula, Cnidium & Bulrush Combination
FUNCTIONS: Invigorates blood circulation, promotes the flow of qi, dispels wind, stops pain.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.