Polygonum Cuspidatum/Knotweed Rhizoma | 虎杖
Practitioners: Please LOGIN to view wholesale price.
Ingredient: Polygoni cuspidati Rrhizoma (hu zhang).
Pin-Yin: Hu Zhang
English: Knotweed Rhizoma
- Polygoni cuspidati Rhizoma
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica (Bensky et al.)
- Bitter, cold
- Liver, gallbladder, lung
- Invigorates the blood and unblocks the channels
- Clears heat, resolves dampness, and transforms phlegm
- Resolves toxicity
- Drains heat downward
- Not recommended for those during pregnancy
- Not recommended to be used alone for those with deficiency. Use together with other tonifying herbs.
Commonly Found In:
- None found