Ingredient: Kudza root (ge gen).
FUNCTIONS: Resolves exterior, expels heat, nourishes muscles and vessels, vents measles, increases salivation, generates body fluids, controls diarrhea.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Pin-Yin: Ge Gen
- Puerariae Radix
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica (Bensky et al.)
- Sweet, acrid, cool
- Spleen, stomach
- Discharges exterior conditions and releases the muscles
- Relieves heat and generates fluids
- Raises the yang
- Aids in treating hypertension
- None noted
Commonly Found In:
- Cinnamon & Pueraria Combination, Forsythia & Laminaria Combination, Bupleurum & Pueraria Combination, Tang-kuei & Anemarrhena Combination, Pueraria Combination