Sanguisorba | 地榆
Practitioners: Please LOGIN to view wholesale price.
Ingredient: Sanguisorba root (di yu) (Sanguisorba officianalis).
Pin-Yin: Di Yu
- Sanguisorbae Radix
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica (Bensky et al.)
- Bitter, sour, slightly cold
- Liver, large intestine, stomach
- Cools the blood
- Aids in stopping bleeding, especially in the lower burner due to damp-heat
- Clears heat
- Aids in healing the flesh
- Not recommended for those with cold from deficiency or blood stasis
Commonly Found In:
- Anenome Combination