Tang-kuei | 當歸
Practitioners: Please LOGIN to view wholesale price. This item can only be purchased by a licensed practitioner. Find a practitioner
Ingredient: Dong quai root (dang gui).
FUNCTIONS: Tonifies, regulates and moves blood, moistens intestines, regulates menses.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Pin-Yin: Dang Gui
- Angelicae sinensis Radix
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica (Bensky et al.)
- Sweet, warm, acrid
- Liver, heart, spleen
- Tonifies, stimulates, and harmonizes the blood
- Brings moisture to the intestines and removes blockages in the bowels
- Discharges pus
- Not recommended for those with fullness in the abdomen caused by excess dampness
Commonly Found In:
- Cinnamon & Angelica Formula, Angelica & Mastic Combination, Dang Gui & Bupleurum Formula etc.