Aurantium Fruit Chih-ko | 枳殼
Practitioners: Please LOGIN to view wholesale price.
Ingredient: Chih-ko fruit (zhi qiao) (Citrus aurantium fructus).
Pin-Yin: Zhi Ke
English: Zhi Ke
- Aurantii Fructus
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica (Bensky et al.)
- Bitter, acrid, slightly cold
- Spleen, stomach, large intestine
- Promotes the flow of qi
- Drains qi from the highest locations
- Use with caution for those during pregnancy
Commonly Found In:
- Persica & Achryanthes Combination, Bupleurum & Cyperus Combination, Schizonepeta & Siler Formula